As always, there’s loads going on in the Sunday Assembly London community – in the last month, the Podcast Club talked Pop Songs, the Walking Group continued their tour around the capital’s London Loop and the Running Club became an official Parkrun club!
Coming up This Sunday:
- Good luck to the Conway Hall Harriers running in this weekend’s Hackney Half Marathon!
- The Lunch Club are picnicking in Lincoln’s Inn Fields after this week’s Assembly. It’s behind High Holborn, 5 minutes’ walk from Conway Hall – bring food, drinks, and yourself
- Alternatively, there’s always a lively group, post-Assembly, at The Penderel’s Oak pub on High Holborn, spilling out onto the pub patio if it’s a nice day
…and in the weeks to come:
- Wednesdays: The SA London Choir rehearse every Wednesday at St John’s Church Waterloo from 7-9pm
- Later this month: The Board Games Club are meeting on the last weekend of May, at the Royal Festival Hall cafe – join the Facebook group for updates
- June 9th: The Walking Group are doing section 4 of the London Loop on Sunday 9th June – keep an eye on the Facebook group for more details
- June 18th: The Article Club are meeting on June 18th at the National Theatre –join the Facebook group to find out what they’re discussing next
Plus, check out Sunday Assembly Social on Facebook to keep tabs on upcoming events around the community!