The Sunday Assembly is a global movement that celebrates life. We bring people together to sing awesome pop songs, listen to TED-style talks and create joyful communities.
Launched in January 2013, now over 7000 people a month attend 65 chapters from London to Los Angeles, and from Berlin to Sydney.
The Chief Community Creator will grow our congregations, launch more chapters and increase our impact. It is a unique opportunity that combines data, marketing, analysis and helping real live actual humans.
Don’t worry if you haven’t done this role before, no one has! But it is a super job:
- Your output is thriving communities full of people leading meaningful fulfilled lives.
- Your tools will be laughter, rock anthems and kindness (ability to sing well not required, however, extensive shower karaoke experience is a must).
The opportunity involves:
- Learning what Sunday Assembly chapters are doing well, and sharing it across our global network.
- Helping folk start and launch Assemblies by optimising our launch process.
- Analysing data to build community online and offline
- A/B testing different tactics to increase our effectiveness
You will have:
- Analysed data in order to improve a product or service.
- Come up with innovative solutions to tricky and important problems.
- Permanent optimism, high energy and love face-to-face interaction as much as data on a screen.
- Significant professional experience in appropriate industries.
In the past you might have been a:
- Business / Data Analyst
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Kraken Wrestler
- Community Manager
To apply please send your CV, and covering letter explaining why you are the one for us. Please send these to email@example.com by Sunday 25th January.