It’s a rather unpredictable Summer, and this month so far, the Walking Club have continued their amble around London, and we sang Massaoke at the Scoop!
Coming up This Sunday:
- There’s always a lively group, post-Assembly, at The Penderel’s Oak pub at 283-288 High Holborn, WC1V 7HP, spilling out onto the pub patio if it’s a nice day
- Alternatively, the Lunch Club are picnicking in Lincoln’s Inn Fields after this week’s Assembly. It’s behind High Holborn, 5 minutes’ walk from Conway Hall – bring food, drinks, and yourself
…and in the weeks to come:
- June 14th: Tiger Moth, a large chunk of the Sunday Assembly band plus cohorts, play The Golden Hinde, St Mary Overie Dock, London Bridge, SE1 9DE at 7pm
- June 14th: Sambaoke! Massaoke’s Brazilian sister. Your favourite tunes, all the singing, but with a huge Samba band! 7.30pm at The Scoop, City Hall, South Bank.
- June 16th: If you fancy a trip to the regions, Sunday Assembly Reading are talking about Empathy from 10.30am at Reading Irish Centre, 96-104 Chatham Street, RG1 7HT
- June 18th: The Article Club are meeting on June 18th at the National Theatre – join the Facebook group to find out about this month’s discussion of urban gentrification, plus politics in Slovakia
- June 23rd: The Board Games Club are meeting at 3pm on Sunday 23rd at the Royal Festival Hall Cafe to play games, chat and socialise
- June 23rd: …and another nearby Assembly, Sunday Assembly Brighton meet to talk Friendship at 11am at Middle Street School, 37 Middle St, BN1 1AL
Plus, check out Sunday Assembly Social on Facebook to keep tabs on upcoming events around the community!