First-up, between now and the weekend:
- Wednesday 28th September, 7-9pm: The SA London Choir are resuming rehearsals after the summer break, downstairs at St John’s Church Waterloo.
Coming up this Sunday, 1st September 2019 after the Assembly:
- The Lunch Club are picnicking in Lincoln’s Inn Fields (right) after this week’s Assembly. It’s behind High Holborn, 5 minutes’ walk from Conway Hall – bring food, drinks, yourself and plenty of sun-screen
- Chat, food and lively post-Assembly pub bonding at The Perseverance, 63 Lamb’s Conduit St, Holborn, London WC1N 3NB. It’s 5 minutes’ walk from Conway Hall!
…and way off in the distant (but not too distant) future:
- 4th-6th October 2019: Sunday Assembly Conference for the intrepid world travellers amongst us, hosted by the excellent folks at Sunday Assembly Nashville, Tennessee. It’s where the world’s various Sunday Assembly teams get together to talk about community and engagement and the shared goal of spreading Assemblies everywhere!
- 23rd February 2019: If you’d like to join our running club, the Conway Hall Harriers, for the fifth year (running), the Conway Hall Harriers will be trotting along the promenade 2020’s Brighton Half Marathon. Now’s the time for Early Bird registration!
Plus, check out Sunday Assembly Social on Facebook to keep tabs on upcoming events around the community!
Have an awesome week, and see you this Sunday!
The Sunday Assembly London Comms Team