Summer is coming, and there’s lots of outdoorsy stuff happening! In the last few weeks, we heard about body positivity at May’s second Assembly, and picnicked and board gamed (and got a little bit damp) in the park.
Congratulations are due to Robert Crowston, Vic Cartwright, Sophie Abington,
Maxim Cardew and Ian Joliet (right), the members of our running club, the Conway Hall Harriers, who ran last weekend’s Hackney Half Marathon.
Coming up This Sunday:
- There’s always a lively group, post-Assembly, at The Penderel’s Oak pub at 283-288 High Holborn, WC1V 7HP, spilling out onto the pub patio if it’s a nice day
- Alternatively, the Lunch Club are picnicking in Lincoln’s Inn Fields after this week’s Assembly. It’s behind High Holborn, 5 minutes’ walk from Conway Hall – bring food, drinks, and yourself
…and in the weeks to come:
- Wednesdays: The SA London Choir rehearse every Wednesday, downstairs at St John’s Church Waterloo from 7-9pm
- June 7th: It’s Massaoke at 7.30pm at The Scoop, City Hall, South Bank
- June 9th: The Walking Group are doing section 4 of the London Loop on Sunday 9th June – keep an eye on the Facebook group for more details
- June 18th: The Article Club are meeting on June 18th at the National Theatre –join the Facebook group to find out what they’re discussing next
Plus, check out Sunday Assembly Social on Facebook to keep tabs on upcoming events around the community!